Thursday 6 May 2010

Getting quite frustrated with this not allowed any meat thing, looking at some chicken that my boyfriend cooked up for his lunch and I'm so tempted to have some but I've only got just over a week and I will hate myself if I give up now. Just got home from college and I've had a poached egg on toast mmmmm. As I'm going to work this evening there isn't any point in cooking tea as I won't be able to have anything so just before I go I'm going to have a jacket potato with cheesy beans yum. Getting so bored with having to think up different meals and not really having much choice for anything. I suppose I'm just being picky as I really want some meat at the moment. I can't see this process changing my views for life as I'm struggling with just a few weeks. Think I'm going to have a look online to see if there's any exciting recipes I can make to tickle my pickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment