Friday 7 May 2010

Weather has been awful today! One of those days where you want to stay in all day in your pyjamas! I didn't, I had to work. So I have the evening to myself tonight as my boyfriend has gone to the pub so I may watch Avatar as someone has lent it to me, and eat lots of rubbish (meat free rubbish). So today for lunch I had a cheese and pickle sandwich and for tea I made quorn style chicken burgers which were yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyy. My boyfriend had normal chicken which I wasn't really tempted with as mine looked exactly the same, I must be getting strong! Decided I'd like to try some falafel, think that's how you spell it, as some people have told me it's very nice. So I'm off to do some more shopping tomorrow after work to buy some non meat food for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment