Saturday 1 May 2010

Been on a shopping spree today, went to Truro 'briefly' and ended up in all the clothes shops! I deserve I treat I think as I've been working so hard avoiding meat. As I was having lunch on the go I went in to the bakery and had a vegetable pasty, was so tempted to get a sausage roll though, they looked very yummy but I overted my eyes so I wans't tempted to say "chuck a sausage roll in there too". My vegetable curry was very nice last night had to pick out a lot of mushrooms though yuck. Tonight my boyfriend is having lamb but obviously I'm not allowed :( love lamb, so I am going to have cheesy pasta with vegetarian bacon (not looking forward to that but thinking with a cheese sauce I may not be able to really tell) it's supposed to taste exactly like bacon so hoping it'll be just like having cheesy bacon pasta which i luuuurrrrvvvve. Saturday night, so off to get dolled up and wear my new clothes (not all of them at once) to the pub! Byeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment